With having thorough knowledge on ever evolving trends of pharmacy arena, we have emerged as an authentic trader of Dextromethorphan Syrup
. TheDextromethorphan Syrup
is prescribed by doctors to get temporary relief from cough, common cold and nasal congestion. Suitable both for adults and children, this syrup has been formulated under the supervision of skilled professionals. Compositional accuracy, utilization of highly effective ingredients and hygienic manner of formulation are some of the special attributes of this Dextromethorphan HBR 10 mg & CPM 4 mg Syrup.Precautions:
- Before taking dextromethorphan, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: lung problems (e.g., asthma, emphysema).
- This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
- This medicine may contain aspartame. If you have phenylketonuria (PKU) or any other condition that requires you to restrict your intake of aspartame (orphenylalanine), consult your doctor or pharmacist about using this drug safely.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor beforebreast-feeding.
Adult: 10-20 mg every 4 hr, or 30 mg every 6-8 hr. Extended-release oral suspension: 60 mg bid. Max: 120 mg/day.
Child: 6-12 yr: 5-10 mg every 4 hr or 15 mg every 6-8 hr; 2-6 yr: 2.5-5 mg every 4 hr or 7.5 mg every 6-8 hr; up to 2 yr: Individualised dosage. Extended release oral suspension: 6-12 yr: 30 mg bid; 2-6 yr: 15 mg bid. Max: 6-12 yr: 60 mg/day; 2-6 yr: 30 mg/day.
May be taken with or without foodStorage
Oral: Store at 15-30°C.
|COUGH'O'DRYL||Dextromethorphan HBR 10 mg CPM 4 mg|
- Item Code: COUGH-O-DRYL
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Bottle(s)